web3api.com (referred to as the “Company”, “Web3api”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and takes the matter of protecting your privacy as high priority.
1. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
The types of Personal Data that we collect directly from you or from third parties depend on the circumstances of collection and on the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken. It may include (but is not limited to):
- personal information that links back to an individual, e.g., name, gender, date of birth, and other personal identification numbers;
- contact information, e.g., address, phone number and email address;
- technical information, e.g., IP address for API services and login;
- statistical data, e.g., hits to website.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
- when you engage with our products and services;
- when you create an account with us;
- under any other contractual agreement or arrangement.
Some of the other ways we may collect Personal Data shall include (but is not limited to):
- communications with you via telephone, letter, fax and email;
- when you visit our website;
- when you contact us in person;
- when we contact you in person;
- when we collect information about you from third parties; and other channels including our support helpdesk.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON OUR WEBSITE?/h2>
From our website, we collect your Personal Data in the following ways:
- IP address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
The information that we collect is then used to ensure a more personalized service level for our users. You can adjust settings on your browser so that you will be notified when you receive a cookie. Please refer to your browser documentation to check if cookies have been enabled on your computer or to request not to receive cookies.
As cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the Website’s essential features, we recommend that you accept cookies. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to use any products or services on the website that may require you to log-in (token holdings store cookies for favorite).
It is important that you prevent unauthorized access to your password and your computer. You should always log out after using a shared computer. Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our site, analyze trends, and manage the platform. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine such things as which parts of our site are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our site.
- User feedback form
Our feedback form requires you to give us contact information (e.g. your name and email address) so that we can respond to your comments. We use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. Your contact information is also used to contact you where necessary.
General Site tracking
We also use third party service provider(s), to assist us in better understanding the use of our site. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and will receive information that we select, for example, how visitors navigate around our site, what pages are browsed and general transaction information. Our service provider(s) analyzes this information and provides us with aggregate reports.
The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors' interests in our site and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the platform. Our service provider(s) is/are contractually restricted from using information they receive from our Site other than to assist us.
Web Server site visits logging
The following is how we store the web server site visit logs (applicable to https://web3api.com):
To throttle the rate of requests and prevent certain types of attacks against us, we track the incoming IP addresses for very short periods of time and is then released.
By default, we do NOT store identifiable 'x-forwarded-for' originating IPs during your site visit in the Web Server site visits logs.
However in the event of certain types of third-party attacks, general server/application troubleshooting or other related reasons, we might temporarily activate the 'x-forwarded-for' logging.
As part of our routine server maintenance, all raw web server site visit logs are retained for a minimum of 5 days only and then purged on an automated scheduled basis.
4.WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to enable us to provide our services and perform our services to you;
- to protect the safety and well being of yourself and/or other customers;
- to investigate and respond to claims and inquiries from you;
- for business development purposes such as statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer surveys or to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preference;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; and/ or
- for all other purposes ancillary to any of the purposes stated above.
- to communicate offers, product, services and information on products and activities;
- marketing/cross-marketing and communicating with you in relation to products and services offered by us and our service partners as well as our appointed agents; and/or
or all other purposes ancillary to any of the purposes stated above.
5. ACCESSING / CORRECTING / UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may request to obtain information of your personal data and also update or make amendments to your personal data as below: (a) for online registered customers, you may login to your online account and update your personal data.
Please note that depending on the information requested, a nominal fee may be charged and/or backed by the Ethereum signed message. We will endeavour to provide the information back to you as soon as practicable. However we also reserve the right to validate all requests for the authenticity of the request.
6. WITHDRAWING CONSENT
Please note that it is obligatory for the Company to process your Personal Data for the Core Purpose as stated above, without which some services or features provided by Web3api may be affected.
If we do not have your consent to process your Personal Data for the Ancillary Purposes, we will not be able to keep you updated about our future, new and/or enhanced services and products. Nevertheless, you may stop receiving promotional activities by:
- unsubscribing from the mailing list;
- editing the relevant account settings to unsubscribe; or
- sending a request via Contact Us.
7. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will not trade or sell your Personal Data to third parties. Your Personal Data shall only be disclosed or transferred to the following third parties appointed or authorised by the Company for the fulfilment of the Purpose of: (a) data warehouses; (b) IT service providers; (c) data analytics and/or marketing agency; (d) legal bodies as permitted or required by law such as in compliance with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction; and/or (e) regulatory authorities applicable to you; and/or (f) safety and security personnel.
In addition to the above, your Personal Data may also be disclosed or transferred to any of the Company’s actual and potential assignee, transferee or acquirer (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or our business, assets or group companies, or in connection with any corporate restructuring or exercise including the our restructuring to transfer the business, assets and/or liabilities.
We shall take practical steps to ensure that their employees, officers, agents, consultants, contractors and such other third parties mentioned above who are involved in the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data will observe and adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
8. HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company stores data in global hosting provider with servers across regions and we shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted when no longer required for the Purpose and prepare a disposal schedule for inactive data after 24 month period.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may link this website and/or our applications to other companies’ or organizations’ websites (collectively, “Third Party Sites”). This Privacy Notice does not apply to such Third Party Sites as those sites are outside our control. If you access Third Party Sites using the links provided, the operators of these sites may collect your personal information.
Please ensure that you are satisfied with the privacy statements of these Third Party Sites before you submit any personal information. We try, as far as we can, to ensure that all third party linked sites have equivalent measures for protection of your personal information, but we cannot be held responsible legally or otherwise for the activities, privacy policies or levels of privacy compliance of these Third Party Sites.
10. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE
Please note that this Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time in accordance to applicable laws and regulations and such variations may be applicable to you.